|Posted on:||31 Mar 2020|
|Industry:||Disabled, Medical & Healthcare|
|Last Date:||06 April 2020|
Details of Vacancies about Staff Nurse (BPS-16)
Diploma in Nursing
Diploma in Midwifery
Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council
Diploma in Nursing
One year specialized Diploma in any Nursing subject recognized by the PNC (Pakistan Nursing Council) Registration with PNC.
- Original challan of Rs500 is to be paid in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in National Bank/State Bank of Pakistan. The candidate has to provide Name of the Bank Branch, Challan No and Date in his/her Online application.
- Candidate must retain originally paid challan of Rs 500 to be presented at the time of Pre-interview Written Test and Interview.
- There is General relaxation up to 15 years in upper age limit for vacancies in all the departments of Government of Sindh.
- The female/minority/disabled quota seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by the Government of Sindh.
- Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Centre, etc once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage.
- Candidates will only be considered for the interview following the Screening Test/shortlisting Test in accordance
- with Article No 0803 of SPSC (RMR) which is as under
- 1) 5 candidates for each post(For 1 to 2 posts).
- 2) 4 candidates for each post(For 3 to 10 posts).
- 3) 3.5 candidates for each post(For 11 to 100 posts).
- 4) 3 candidates for each post(For 101 to 300 posts).
- 5) 2.5 candidates for each post(For 301 or greater number of posts).
- Online Application requires registration through website and candidates will be prepared.
- After fulfilling formalities candidates can apply through Available Jobs feature.
- The candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on the closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring the minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations should apply through proper channel.
- To Apply Online visit SPSC Website www.spsc.gov.pk.